Cries & Whispers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Long Way Ahead



I don’t know why I waited this long. I have traveled thousands of miles and I think it’s time to open up, to let myself go. But here I am finding myself at the beginning. Maybe I was going round in circles all this time. Maybe that’s how life is. But the journey is all that matters and it was worth it. I can’t see what lies ahead. All I know is that I've got a long way to go. Only that I am taking a different path this time; a path to learning, a path to freedom, a path to enlightenment.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Caro said…

    Good luck. :)

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Rex said…

    Thanks, Carolyn!!!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Random Thinker said…

    Rex,

    I found your link that you posted on one of your comments to Soloway's blog. (Seems like you and I are frequent commenters to his.)

    I hope you don't mind me stopping by to visit your blog, and please feel free to visit mine...

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Rex said…

    Hey random_thinker(don't know your name yet),
    Thx for the comment.Yeah! I haunt Soloway's blog. I find his blog informative and touching(he is gonna be a father in 7 months which is awesome). I really admire that guy. And yeah! I will visit your blog. Infact, I am doing it now. Anyways,thx for stopping by, and feel free to comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home